WANTED: OUTSTANDING EXPLORATION MANAGER
Lithium Australia NL (ASX: LIT) seeks a knowledgeable, committed and resourceful exploration manager to join its small team of dedicated professionals in developing the world’s first vertically integrated lithium business.
LIT’s global exploration portfolio focuses on unconventional lithium deposits, including projects in:
- Australia (WA, NT, SA and Qld) – pegmatites;
- Mexico – lithium ‘clays’, and
- Europe – lithium greisens.
The portfolio is designed to supply feed for a number of SiLeach® processing hubs worldwide. The chosen applicant will help to advance innovative concepts relating to energy-metal resources and processing strategies that in turn will fuel growth in the burgeoning battery sector.
This Perth-based position, which reports to the managing director, is permanent and requires both interstate and overseas travel. Involving full-time work on greenfields and brownfields projects and mine waste materials, as well as identification of new opportunities globally, it represents a unique chance to help change the way the battery industry perceives source materials.
- Design and implementation of LIT’s exploration strategy.
- Maintenance of statutory reporting and permitting requirements.
- Supervision of the tenement management system.
- Ensuring that compliance of tenure is maintained.
- Maintenance of digital databases.
- Field mapping, evaluation sampling and tenement rehabilitation.
- Project generation and assessment.
- Supervision and coordination of other geological staff.